Manning Group Limited is a diversified New Zealand company with in-depth market development & management experience in a wide variety of business sectors throughout Latin America and New Zealand.
With over 25 years experience working for New Zealand companies in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Mexico & Uruguay Manning Group has the skill-sets, in-market experience and strong professional and political networks needed to ensure successful outcomes for our clients.
Manning Group successfully helps New Zealand exporters of goods and services grow their businesses with assistance in planning and implementing trade and foreign investment strategies in Latin America and the Caribbean by:
- Acting on international opportunities on our clients' behalf while limiting their risks with our expertise and local knowledge.
- Providing clients with the on-the-ground expertise necessary to conduct business in the region through an experienced network of consultants and professional service providers and a comprehensive network of contacts in the public and private sector.
- Utilizing our business and government contacts to navigate the regulatory maze and decrease time-to-market.
- Providing market research and business plans to enable our clients to enter markets with realistic expectations.
- Publishing the 'Transpacific Business Digest' which aggregates market reports, video, economic analysis and business news from throughout Latin America with a view to facilitating the deepening trade in goods and services between New Zealand and the region.
Latin America - Emerging Economic Powerhouse:
- The region is an enviable position due to impressive improvements in macroeconomic policy and frameworks over the past two decades, combined with accommodative policies, easy external financing conditions, and strong commodity prices.
- Contemporary Latin America is an integrated and predominantly democratic region, benefiting from customs unions, free trade agreements and political willingness.
- Latin America’s economic growth rate, according to the IMF, has been above USA & Europe’s growth rates in the past decade.
- Further supported by an ever burgeoning consumer middle class, commodity and intellectual power, strong commercial relationships with China and USA, Latin America holds much promise for New Zealand exports and investors.